Are you TIRED of ALWAYS having to go somewhere ELSE for just about anything that relates to bariatric surgery ?:
We have MORE than 10 years of HISTORY and EXPERIENCE right here in this country and yet there is still SO much that is UNKNOWN.
- An investigator – still thinking about surgical options / looking into bariatric surgery on behalf of someone else? What do you want to know? What are your burning questions?
- Pre-op – Approved for surgery but awaiting your surgery date or for financing? What do you want to know? What are your burning questions?
- Post-op – first 12 – 18 months post surgery and still under surgeon and dietician direct care “honeymoon phase” What do you want to know? What are your burning questions? What still keeps you up at night?
- Maintenance Phase – 18 months post surgery What do you want to know? What are your burning questions? What still keeps you up at night?
- Needing to get Back on Track – had weight regain since your surgery and don’t know where to turn? How can we help. What is keeping you up at night?
I am so passionate about providing support – it breaks my heart to see the posts on Facebook. I am thrilled that this is going on but we need some real connection – so my first point of call will be to start support via Group Skype sessions dependant on where you are on your journey etc.
This page is to share research, useful information, resources etc.
It will also be a place to share recipes from dieticians, as well as get you to share your recipes. All the information that will be posted here will be approved by doctors, surgeons, and dieticians. It is my greatest desire that our medical fraternity “jump on board” and that we have a true Bariatric BuddyZA.